We are committed to creating a positive organization where employees reach their full potential.
Employees at LG U+ achieve growth through various HR development programs. Our benefits and rewards program ensures that employees gain the recognition they deserve according to merit, performance, and achievements.
Human resources development system
With support for personal growth and development, our employees are able to become experts and leaders. New recruits in Sales or Customer Service are welcome to a career path that could potentially lead to high positions as consultants or experts in the future.
Competent Employee Support Program
LG U+ provides an in-house training and career development program for the growth of our employees.
The in-house training program includes not only basic education but also job and skills training so that our employees may become experts in every field.
The career development program supports employees to build their careers and capabilities in line with their growth plans.
LG U+ will continue to advance a corporate culture that values talent so that employees remain satisfied.
We provide systematic support so employees continue to build skill sets and careers according to their visions.
Evaluation / Rewards
LG U+ conducts fair and objective performance evaluations.
We provide personal development opportunities and rewards based on individual performance.
LG U+ has diverse welfare benefits in place to boost the work morale and improve the life values of employees.
- Vacation & Personal Leave Annual paid holidays Refresh vacation system Expenditures/vacation for commendations and condolences Maternity support: Time-off for checkups during pregnancy, time-off before/after delivery, maternity/paternity leave, shortened working hours during early parenting period, etc.
- Telecommunication fees
Full funding of communication costs
(Funds a maximum of KRW 660,000 annually in the case of the Customer Center)
- Residential / Life support Support for children's tuition fees Child birth celebration program Child's school entrance celebration program In-house childcare center
- Medical support Support for general checkup Support for medical expenses Psychology consultation room
- Multi points
Provision of 2.2 million points throughout a year
(Following KRW 1 per point, 360,000 points are provided annually in the case of the Customer Center.)
- Self-development / Leisure activities Support for tuition fee Discount on resort facilities In-house fitness center Operation of informal groups (clubs) Support for sports tickets (baseball, soccer, etc.)
- Corporate product discount Discount with LG Family Card Online shopping mall exclusive for employees